Enter the William Hill Lucky 7 competition FOR FREE and win up to £50,000 each week!
New and existing customers can strike it very lucky at William Hill with their fantastic, free to enter horse racing competition: Lucky 7.
To get involved either open a betting account with William Hill or just log in to your account if you already have one.
Then go to the Promotions Page and click through to the Lucky 7 page. Then pick the seven horses you think will win their respective races.
If all seven of your horse win, you’ll land the £50,000 jackpot (or a split of it if more than one person wins).
If no one wins the jackpot in a given week a consolation prize of £1,000 will be awarded to the person who performed best. The full details of how this works are given on the William Hill site.
So if you fancy yourself to pick a few winners and you want a chance to pocket a cool £50,000, get over to William Hill today!
Note that, like with all racing betting offers, there are plenty of terms and conditions to read through, including that customers must be aged 18+. Please ensure you read and understand the T&C before you enter.
William Hill – New Customers: Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets
While the Lucky 7 competition is open to existing customers as well, it’s worth noting that new customers to William Hill cam claim a very nice 300% matched free bet deal: Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets.
To claim this offer simply click through to the William Hill site, register your details and place a bet of at least £10 at minimum odds of 1/2 (or 1.5 if you prefer decimal odds).
You will then be given three £10 free bets to use on subsequent sports bets and with which you can hopefully make a tidy profit.
As usual, be sure to read and understand all the terms and conditions before you claim the offer.
Significant Terms: New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
William Hill – How to pick the winners
Anyone who has tried to predict the winners of a number of horse races in one day will know it really isn’t easy. Which stands to reason really: the bookie isn’t going to give £50,000 away for nothing!
But it does beg the question: how do you pick seven winning horses? Well, here are our top seven tips to help:
- Study the form – There’s no substitute for homework when it comes to betting on the horses. There are no dead certs in reality, but if you understand and study the form you give yourself a better chance than many to pick out the winners.
- Back the favourites – In theory, if the odds are to be believed, these are the runners with the best chance of success in each of the races. The trouble is, if they do all win thee is a fair chance others will have taken the same tactic and you might end up with a lot less than £50,000 once the jackpot has been split between the winners.
- Back Frankie – A few lucky punters – and a few unlucky bookies – will remember the day when the great Frankie Dettori rode seven winners in a day at Ascot in 1996. He’s does it once, so could he do it again? It’s not beyond the realms of possibility so if Hills are running their Lucky 7 when Frankie is riding, why not just pick all his rides?
- Back a trainer in form – Trainers, like jockeys, go through runs of winning form and picking a red hot trainer when selecting your Lucky 7 horses might well pay dividends.
- Pick names you like – Of course, as this is a free to enter competition, you could just treat it as a bit of fun and simply pick the horses with names that appeal to you for some reason (a tactic which has served my mum well enough in the Grand National in recent years!).
- Pick at random – Let fate decide… use dice, a random number generator, tea leaves, whatever… if it’s meant to be, you could pocket the jackpot! (If you believe in that stuff of course!)
- Get (Very) Lucky – Whether you use one of the methods or techniques suggested, or indeed you go your own way, there is no doubting the fact that in order to land seven winners, and the £50,000 jackpot, you will certainly need a hefty dose of good luck!