Unibet – £50 Racing Offer
Unibet Bonus Explained
- Amount – £50
- Type of Bonus – £40 money back if first bet loses plus £10 casino bonus
- Rollover Requirements – 3x sports, 25x for £10 casino bonus
- Minimum Odds – 2/5 (1.4 in decimal odds)
- Validity – 30 days from opt-in
- Other Info – UK only, Skrill and Neteller deposits excluded, minimum deposit £10 but bonus money back applies to first bet between £1 and £40
Unibet £50 Racing Offer Key Ts and Cs – New UK customers only. 18+, www.BeGambleAware.org. Minimum deposit £10. You must wager your bonus money 3x to make it withdrawable at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5) in Sportsbook, 25x for Casino. Bonus will expire after 30 days of opt-in. Further T&Cs apply. Skrill & Neteller deposits excluded
Unibet Racing Betting Offers and Features
Unibet didn’t initially offer betting on the horses but they have done for many years now. They have a good range of offers and promos for racing fans and you can see brief details of some of these below as and when they are available.
Unibet tend to focus on the big meetings and festivals, such as Cheltenham, so be sure to check back here then. Note that all offers are 18+ and open to current Unibet customers as well as new ones (unless stated otherwise).
NB – promos updated on 11th September 2018 but subject to change and withdrawal. See Unibet’s “Promotions” tab for current offers and full Ts and Cs
- Best Odds Guaranteed – OK, this is now pretty standard, certainly at the top racing betting sites we feature here. However, it’s not offered by all bookies and remains a cracking promo
- Poker Freerolls – bet £10 on the races (or any sport) between Tuesday and Thursday and you’ll get entry into a €1,000 poker freeroll. Bet another £10 between Friday and Monday to get another entry!
- More offers coming soon…
Unibet is a Scandic bookie that started relatively recently, in 1997. As with almost all betting sites, there have been various behind the scenes changes and takeovers. Unibet is now a key part of the Kindred Group. Other brands include Stan James and 32Red.
Unibet boasts more than 10million customers, spread over a huge number of countries. They have grown steadily since the late 1990s into an excellent all-rounder. In our opinion they can now compete with the very best bookies around.
In truth they don’t have quite as many ongoing regular racing offers as some of the other great racing bookmakers we feature. However, their slick interface, tidy mobile site, non-racing deals and the promos they have for the big meetings more than make up for that.
Unibet Sports Betting Offers
Unibet began life chiefly in Sweden and with a focus on the Scandinavian market. Largely as a result of that, football is their main focus and in particular English football. That said, as they have expanded over the years they extended the range of markets and sports they cover. That now means you can bet on just about anything with Unibet and they have a good selection of accompanying promotions.
As ever, these are 18+, subject to change and withdrawal and full terms, conditions and restrictions are shown at Unibet
- Penalty Payback – if there is a penalty in a Champions League or Premier League game you’ll get a cash refund (maximum £100) on select markets if your bet loses
- In-Play Free bet Club – you can earn a £10 in-play free bet every week by opting in to this deal and placing five qualifying in-play bets (minimum £10, odds of evens or more, specific sports only)
- Multi-Boost – get a bonus up to 30% on winning football multiples. Bet up to £20 and get a 10% boost on trebles, 20% on fourfolds and 30% on five selections and more. This is available on all football bets with a maximum boost of £5,000!
- Championship Money Back – Unibet have gone big on the English Championship this season, sponsoring Villa, Boro and Preston. Bet on a Villa, Boro or Preston goalscorer and Unibet will give you your money back if the team loses. That’s a cash refund, with a maximum of £20
- Cash Out King – if you like cash out, check out this promo. Place a pre-match football bet. Then, whether you win or lose your cashed out bet, tweet a screenshot to Unibet with #CashOutKing and you could win. Each week there are prizes for the luckiest and unluckiest cash out and this offer runs all season long!
Already got a Unibet account? Check out the other racing free bets we offer!