Paddy Power Tiger Roll Offer: Back Tiger Roll at 40/1 to win the Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase at the Cheltenham Festival, Wednesday 11th March 2020
Paddy Power have the first truly brilliant enhanced odds offer for the 2020 Cheltenham Festival:
This two-time Grand National winner won this race last year and in 2018 and he is the even money favourite to take victory once against this time around. Trained by Gordon Elliott, the 10 year old has shown his stamina and jumping consistency for many a year now and it will take a good horse to get near him in this one.
If you think he will win the Cross Country Chase on the second day of Cheltenham for the third time, grab this offer with both hands.
Paddy Power 40/1 Tiger Roll Offer Key Terms
All Cheltenham Offers and Free Bets have plenty of terms and conditions that should be read and understood before you claim the offer. Here are the main terms of this offer, but please read the full terms on the Paddy Power site.
New customers only. Max stake €/£1. Winnings paid in cash at normal odds, topped up to enhanced price in free bets valid for 7 days. Deposits with cards/PayPal only. Excludes multiples & in-play bets. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power Tiger Offer: How to Claim
- Join Paddy Power via any link on this page and use the promo code YSAC37
- Bet £1 on Tiger Roll ton win the Cross Country Chase on the NRNB ante-post market
- If your bet wins you will be paid in cash to the standard odds and the rest will be topped up with free bets to the enhanced price of 40/1
- Free bet will be valid for 7 days.
Tiger Roll Racing Record
Ahead of the Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase at the Cheltenham Festival on 11th March 2020, here are the most recent races in which Tiger Roll has competed:
- 16 Feb 2020: Boyne Hurdle, Navan – 5/8 – This 2m5f run was well below the preferred distance for Tiger Roll so the result can be all but dismissed. He travelled well though and will have benefitted from the run out.
- 6 Apr 2019: Grand National, Aintree – 1/40 – Tiger Roll’s second successive Grand National victory was arguably more impressive than the first given the extra weight he carried and the fact he was able to draw clear of his rivals in the closing stages.
- 13 Mar 2019: Cross Country Chase, Cheltenham Festival – 1/15 – An easy victory by a whopping 22 lengths showed what a class act Tiger Roll had become by this point, and his odds for the Grand National were immediately slashed as a result.
- 17 Feb 2019: Boyne Hurdle, Navan – 1/6 – He won this race last year by four lengths, but we are not overly concerned that he didn’t repeat that feat this time around.
- 16 Nov 2018: Cross Country Chase, Cheltenham – 4/7 – Not Tiger Roll’s best performance ever, but even the greats can have an off day every so often.
- 14 Apr 2018: Grand National, Aintree – 1/38 – Tiger Roll’s Aintree victory was a narrow on, by just a head, but it’s the final result that counts and it was a worthy win, all things considered.
- 14 Mar 2018: Cross Country Chase, Cheltenham Festival – 1/16 – A two length win at the Festival in 2018 showed us some glimpses of what was to come from this fine stead.