Which bookies and betting sites are Non-Runner No Bet (NRNB) at the 2018 Cheltenham Festival?
Non-Runner No Bet is a great offer for fans of ante post Cheltenham Festival bets. Here we take a look at what the offer is, how it works and which sites are offering it for the 2018 Festival.
NRNB gives you all the reward and thrill of ante post betting with none of the risk. William Hill are one of the best racing betting sites around. They were also the first to offer Non-Runner Insurance on ALL RACES at the Cheltenham Festival last year and they’ve repeated it this year.
For the 2018 Festival there are plenty of bookies offering NRNB on the four championship races: the Champion Hurdle, the Champion Chase, the Stayers’ Hurdle and the Gold Cup – and Betfair have thrown in the Ryanair Chase for good measure. And if you don’t already have a betting account with them, you can claim up to £100 in free bets when you join!
NRNB Cheltenham 2018 – Which bookies are offering Non Runner No Bet at the Cheltenham Festival?
We’ll be updating this list regularly as more and more bookies go Non-Runner No Bet at the 2018 Cheltenham Festival. Below are the current sites offering this great promo, as well as the free bets and bonuses they offer.
Note that T&C apply to all offers and bonuses, and please Gamble Responsibly.
- Bet365 – NRNB and Best Odds Guaranteed – Bet365 are allowing new and eligible customers to get both Non Runner No Bet and Best Odds Guaranteed on ALL Cheltenham Festival 2018 races!
- Betfair – £100 in Free Bets – NRNB on the four Championship races plus the Ryanair Chase as things stand, refunds in cash (or bonus cash if using free bets to place initial bet) – New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
- Ladbrokes – £50 Free Bet Offer – Non Runner Money Back (same thing, different name) on four Championship races plus the Ryanair Chase
- Coral – Bet £25, Get £20 in Free Bets – Non Runner No Bet on four Championship races plus the Ryanair Chase
- Paddy Power – £20 Risk Free Bet – Non runner no bet on ALL RACES at the 2018 Cheltenham Festival
- William Hill – Bet £10, Get £30 – William Hill are offering Non Runner Insurance on ALL Cheltenham Festival races – stake back as cash if your horse fails to run at the Festival (but not if it runs in a different race to the one you backed it for). Plus loads of other great racing betting offers!
- 888sport – Bet £10, Get £30 – Join 888sport and bet £10 and you’ll get £30 in free bets (T&C Apply). This fine bookie are offering NRNB on the four Championship races plus the Ryanair Chase and the Mares’ Hurdle!
- Unibet £30 Welcome Bonus – Like 888sport, Unibet are offering NRNB on the four Championship races plus the Ryanair Chase and the Mares’ Hurdle!
Here are some of the bookies who offered NRNB at last year’s Festival, to give you an idea of what to expect in 2018.
- BetVictor – Bet £10, Get £40 – Currently offering NRNB on the four Championship races, but this bookie is sure to have very good odds and loads of offers!
- RaceBets – £50 Free Bet – RaceBets, who specialise in horse racing betting, are offering NRNB on the four Championship races but they also have a host of great money back offers for punters that are worth checking out.
- 32Red Sport – In Play Profit Boost – 32Red Sport are offering NRNB on the four Championship races too. They don’t have a conventional free bet offer for new customers, instead you can get a profit boost of up to £100 on your first in-play bet with them – see their site for the full details.
What is Non-Runner No Bet?
Non-Runner No Bet is a great racing offer that gives you the best of both worlds. Ante post betting, especially on something like the Cheltenham Festival, is great fun. You can get your bet on early and sit back and watch as the odds on your pick tumble.
If you choose well, you may end up with a 33/1 bet on a horse who goes off at single-digit odds on the day. Even bigger odds movements and ante post winners have been landed in Festivals gone by.
You also get the excitement of having your bet live for longer. You can watch and enjoy a number of races during the Festival build-up that are relevant to your bet. Even if your horse isn’t running, its chances of land one of Cheltenham’s contests can improve if a rival falters or gets injured.
This means ante post betting on the Festival gives you a double slice of value. As well as potentially huge odds, you also get to enjoy the bet and the added interest for longer.
There is, at least with betting sites that don’t offer NRNB, a downside to ante post bets. If your horse gets injured, enters another race or indeed withdraws for any reason, you lose your stake. Whilst normally you would get your money back and the bet would be void, ante post punts stand, with no refund.
NRNB to the Rescue!
However, with NRNB, you get your stake back as you would with a standard pre-race bet. Non-Runner No Bet does exactly what you’d expect. If your horse is a non-runner (for any reason), your bet doesn’t stand.
As such, you get your money back and you live to fight another day. Well, you live to fight another day regardless but with NRNB, you can fight another day AND have another bet!
We’ll update the list above with all the bookies that offer Non-Runner No Bet at the 2018 Cheltenham Festival.
Many racing sites start by offering NRNB on the four Cheltenham Championship races, starting with the Champion Hurdle. The four feature races each day are the big ones and the most popular for ante-post betting. However, as the Festival gets closer, most of the best racing bookmakers expand that to cover all Cheltenham races.