Which bookies and betting sites are Non-Runner No Bet (NRNB) at the 2018 Cheltenham Festival?
Non-Runner No Bet is a great offer for fans of ante post Cheltenham Festival bets. Here we take a look at what the offer is, how it works and which sites are offering it for the 2018 Festival.
NRNB (and the Non Runner Money Back offer some dub it, which is the same thing) gives you all the reward and thrill of ante post betting with none of the risk.
With most of the biggest and best bookies now offering NRNB on ALL Cheltenham Festival 2018 races, now is the time to get your bets on.
Also check out the latest Cheltenham Festival offers, free bets and bonuses which have started to roll in thick and fast!
With money back offers, enhanced odds and loads more, you’ve got a great chance of making some cash from the bookies (18+, T&Cs Apply, please gamble responsibly!).
NRNB Cheltenham 2018 – Which bookies are offering Non Runner No Bet at the Cheltenham Festival?
We’ll be updating this list regularly as more and more bookies go Non-Runner No Bet at the 2018 Cheltenham Festival. Below are the current sites offering this great promo, as well as the free bets and bonuses they offer.
Note that T&C apply to all offers and bonuses, and please Gamble Responsibly.
- Bet365 – NRNB and Best Odds Guaranteed – Bet365 are allowing new and eligible customers to get both Non Runner No Bet and Best Odds Guaranteed on ALL Cheltenham Festival 2018 races!
- Ladbrokes – £50 Free Bet Offer – Non Runner Money Back (same thing, different name) on ALL Cheltenham races. £50 Free Bet offer: 18+. New customers only. Promo code ‘F50’ required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.
- Coral – Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets – Non Runner on ALL Cheltenham 2018 races. Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets offer: 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
- Betfred – Bet £10, Get £30 – Betfred are offering Non Runner No Bet on ALL Cheltenham Festival races, plus a nice 300% matched welcome bonus. Bet £10, Get £30 Offer: Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single/cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. E-Wallet restrictions apply. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
- William Hill – Bet £10, Get £30 – William Hill are offering Non Runner Insurance on ALL Cheltenham Festival races – stake back as cash if your horse fails to run at the Festival (but not if it runs in a different race to the one you backed it for). Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets Offer: New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- BetVictor – Bet £10, Get £40 – Currently offering NRNB on ALL Championship races, but this bookie is sure to have very good odds and loads of offers!
- Betfair – £100 in Free Bets – NRNB on the four Championship races plus the Ryanair Chase as things stand, refunds in cash (or bonus cash if using free bets to place initial bet) – £100 in Free Bets Offer: New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
- 888sport – Bet £10, Get £30 – Join 888sport and bet £10 and you’ll get £30 in free bets (T&C Apply). This fine bookie are offering NRNB on the four Championship races plus the Ryanair Chase and the Mares’ Hurdle!
- Unibet £30 Welcome Bonus – Like 888sport, Unibet are offering NRNB on the four Championship races plus the Ryanair Chase and the Mares’ Hurdle!
Here are some of the bookies who offered NRNB at last year’s Festival, to give you an idea of what to expect in 2018.
- RaceBets – £50 Free Bet – RaceBets, who specialise in horse racing betting, are offering NRNB on the four Championship races but they also have a host of great money back offers for punters that are worth checking out.
What is Non-Runner No Bet?
Non-Runner No Bet is a great racing offer that gives you the best of both worlds. Ante post betting, especially on something like the Cheltenham Festival, is great fun. You can get your bet on early and sit back and watch as the odds on your pick tumble.
If you choose well, you may end up with a 33/1 bet on a horse who goes off at single-digit odds on the day. Even bigger odds movements and ante post winners have been landed in Festivals gone by.
You also get the excitement of having your bet live for longer. You can watch and enjoy a number of races during the Festival build-up that are relevant to your bet. Even if your horse isn’t running, its chances of land one of Cheltenham’s contests can improve if a rival falters or gets injured.
This means ante post betting on the Festival gives you a double slice of value. As well as potentially huge odds, you also get to enjoy the bet and the added interest for longer.
There is, at least with betting sites that don’t offer NRNB, a downside to ante post bets. If your horse gets injured, enters another race or indeed withdraws for any reason, you lose your stake. Whilst normally you would get your money back and the bet would be void, ante post punts stand, with no refund.
NRNB to the Rescue!
However, with NRNB, you get your stake back as you would with a standard pre-race bet. Non-Runner No Bet does exactly what you’d expect. If your horse is a non-runner (for any reason), your bet doesn’t stand.
As such, you get your money back and you live to fight another day. Well, you live to fight another day regardless but with NRNB, you can fight another day AND have another bet!
We’ll update the list above with all the bookies that offer Non-Runner No Bet at the 2018 Cheltenham Festival.
Many racing sites start by offering NRNB on the four Cheltenham Championship races, starting with the Champion Hurdle. The four feature races each day are the big ones and the most popular for ante-post betting. However, as the Festival gets closer, most of the best racing bookmakers expand that to cover all Cheltenham races.