Ladbrokes £20 Free Bets Offer
Ladbrokes – Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets for New Customers
Ladbrokes £20 Free Bet Offer Explained
- Amount – £20 (4x £5 free bets)
- Type of Free Bet – 400% match of first bet of £5
- Rollover Requirements – None
- Minimum Odds – 1/2 (1.5 in decimal odds)
- Validity – Free bets will be credited upon the placement of a valid qualifying bet and the free bets must be used within FOUR days of issue
- Other Info – available on mobile and online and must use free bet code “20FREE” when joining Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes £20 Free Bet Key Terms – 18+, open to new UK/Irish customers. PayPal plus certain deposit types and bet types are excluded. Minimum £5 bet must be made within 14 days of account registration at min odds of 1/2 (1.5) to receive 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. Terms and conditions apply and are shown in full at Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes Racing Betting Offers
The offers below are a selection of the racing promotions available at Ladbrokes. Unless stated these are available to existing customers. All promotions and indeed the use of Ladbrokes in general is restricted to those aged at least 18. Offers are subject to change. For latest info and full Ts and Cs visit the Ladbrokes Promotions page.
Offers updated on November 2019
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Ladbrokes offer Best Odds Guaranteed every day on all UK/Irish races. If you take the early price and it’s drifted by the time the race starts, you’ll get the higher of the two prices. Conversely, if your fancy shortens up you’ll get the higher early price. This is now available at a lot of bookies, including all of the racing betting sites we feature here
- Extra Places – Most days Ladbrokes will pay each way bets with extra places on selected, named races, often two per day
- Odds Boost – Odds Boost is a brilliant offer from Ladbrokes which can be used on most sports, including betting on the horses. Each and every day you’ll receive at least one Odds Boost token. Subject to Ts and Cs and exclusions, this will boost your odds on a selection of your choice with a maximum boosted stake of £50
- Virtual Horse Racing – No races running? Check out Ladbrokes’ excellent virtual horse racing offering if you fancy a flutter. Often there is also a bonus available for the first time you use the Ladbrokes Virtual betting suite
Ladbrokes’ roots go all the way back to a racing business that was set up at Ladbroke Hall in Worcestershire in 1886 and since then they have grown into a huge global brand with thousands of retail outlets on the UK High Street, a top website and a very nice mobile site.
They merged with Coral in 2016. This move made the joint company one of the biggest and most experienced betting sites around. In 2018 GVC then Holdings then bought Ladbrokes Coral. The result of all this is a betting company with vast resources, both in terms of cash and expertise. This means that when you bet with Ladbrokes you can be sure you’re using a safe, secure site that knows exactly what they are doing.
Now more than ever, Ladbrokes is an excellent all-rounder. As well as the brilliant sports betting options, they also have a first rate casino, bingo site and poker suite too. And of course, with their sound financial footing they are able to provide a highly polished experience for those that like to bet on horse racing.
As with most of our top racing sites, features that would seem outstanding at other bookmakers, such as live streaming of races, Best Odds Guaranteed and slick in-play betting, are all standard at Ladbrokes and so with a nice free bet when you join and excellent customer support, what are you waiting for?
Other Sports Offers at Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes roots, albeit a long, long time ago, are in horse racing. Moreover, as company that took on its modern guise as a traditional UK high street bookie, it is naturally very impressive when it comes to betting on the horses.
However, Ladbrokes is more than just a great racing betting site and has embraced the modern world and all the international sporting and non-sporting events that come with it. Ladbrokes offers a huge range of sports and events on which to bet and here are some of the current offers available.
As ever, please note the following are 18+ and Ts and Cs, including geographical restrictions, apply and all offers are subject to change.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – this offer is also available on all UK and Irish greyhound races subject to certain bet and stake restrictions
- Acca Insurance – football fans can get insurance on selected accas (minimum five selections, minimum odds apply) if one leg lets you down. You’ll get your stake back as a free bet up to £10 if only one pick loses
- Enhanced Each Way Terms – as well as this promotion applying to races, Ladbrokes also pay extra places on selected golf tournaments too
If you already have a Ladbrokes account, take a look at the many other horse racing free bets we offer!