William Hill – Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets
William Hill Bonus Explained
- Amount – £30
- Type of Bonus – 300% match of first qualifying bet of £10 (free bets credited as 3x £10 free bets)
- Rollover Requirements – None
- Minimum Odds – 1/2 (1.5 in decimal odds)
- Validity – Free bets valid for 30 days from issue
- Other Info – New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
William Hill Racing Betting Offers
- William Hill High 5 Promotions – In selected National Hunt races (including all those televised on ITV or ITV 4), if a horse wins by five or more lengths you will get a 25% bonus if you backed the winner OR you’ll get your stake back as a free bet if your horse finished second!
- William Hill Lucky 7 – Punters can win up to £50,000 with the William Hill Lucky 7 competition, check out our article or the Hills site for details.
- Daily Racing Podcast – Get the lowdown on the runners and riders for the day’s biggest races from William Hill Radio’s racing expert!
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Like all decent bookies, William Hill offers Best Odds Guaranteed so you can get your early bets on with confidence knowing that you won’t miss out if the price drifts!
- WHTV Live Racing Streaming – William Hill stream live racing from the UK Ireland and South Africa and you can also listen to races if you prefer on the William Hill Radio service.
About William Hill
William Hill are one of the big boys of the gambling world, and also one of the oldest bookies in existence having been founded – by a chap named William Hill of course – way back in 1934. Starting off as a telephone and postal betting service, they were well placed to expand when betting shops became legal in the 1960s… and expand they did, into the massive High Street bookie most punters will recognise.
Through various acquisitions and mergers, the corporate structure of William Hill has changed a lot over the years but they have continued to grow and innovate and when the internet popped up, they were quick to get involved.
Now offering a massive range of gambling products including casino, bingo and poker, William Hill are still true to their roots as a sports bookmaker and they have a strong racing heritage. With a very fine range of racing betting offers and a very trustworthy brand, this exceptionally well-run bookie are still one of the very best in the business!