Coral – Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets
Coral Free Bet Explained
- Amount – £20 (4x £5 free bets)
- Type of Free Bet – 400% match of first bet (match based on first £5 of bets only)
- Rollover Requirements – None
- Minimum Odds – 1/2 (1.50 in decimal odds)
- Validity – Qualifying bet must be placed within 14 days of registration; free bet issued when qualifying bet settles; free bet must be used within four days of issue
- Other Info – Free bets are stake not returned, not valid on multiples, tote or Football Jackpot. Void free bets will not be refunded and free bets cannot be cashed out.
Significant Terms for Coral £20 Free Bet – 18+, new UK or Irish customers only. PayPal and certain deposit and bet types are excluded. Make first bet a minimum of £5 within 14 days of account registration at odds of 1.5 (1/2) or higher. Then get 4 x £5 free bets valid for 4 days on sports. Free bets are stake not returned, restrictions apply. Terms and conditions apply – available in full at Coral
Coral Racing Betting Offers
As with all the racing bookies we feature, Coral is open only to those aged 18 and above. The following gives brief details of some of the offers currently available for racing fans at Coral. Full terms for all can be see at Coral.
The promotions below were updated on the 17th August 2018. They are correct at time of publication but all offers are subject to change and withdrawal.
- Coral Beaten By A Head Offer – Running during the flat season only, if you place a bet on selected UK or Irish flat races and if your selection finishes second, beaten by a head or less (on official decision), Coral will give you money back as a free bet up to £10 – 18+, Terms and Conditions Apply
- Extra Places on Each Way Bets – Subject to Ts and Cs (as ever!), Coral will offer enhanced each way terms on select races each day. That means if a race normally pays each way down to three places, Coral will pay four, for example. The eligible races each day will be shown on the promo page and/or the racing homepage
- Best Odds Guaranteed – If the starting price is better than the odds you backed the winner of a race, you’ll be paid at the higher price anyway – See further details about Best Odds Guaranteed – Please note that bet type restrictions apply and the promo is capped £50k per customer per day. Bets placed after the off won’t qualify. If Rule 4 applies we pay bigger odds after Rule 4 deduction applied
- Coral Streaming – Watch Racing Free – Coral’s “Watch Free” service gives you “Every race, very angle, every day”! Nice. Watch all UK and Irish races on desktop, mobile or tablet. Unlike other sites you don’t need to bet on a race or have cash in your Coral account. Just tune in and you can watch totally free!
- Bet and Get – Weekly Free Bet – Not just a racing offer but available whatever sports you bet, Bet and Get is a cracker. Opt-in, then bet £25 during the week to claim a £10 free bet every week! Key Terms – 18+. UK/ROI only. Open to online + phone customers. Opt-in required. Applies to bets at odds of evens or more that are settled before 23:59 Thurs. £10 free bet (£5 online, £5 shop/connect), valid until 23:59 on Sunday, stake not returned, Cashout unavailable. Deposit & player restrictions terms and conditions apply and are shown at Coral
- Earn Rewards 4 Racing Points – Rewards 4 Racing is a great scheme that gives you points when you buy certain race tickets. Now, though, you can also claim points when you bet at Coral. Bet big and you could soon land a tidy freebie to a top course! You get 1 point per £1 you bet, with points capped at 2000 per four weeks. Just make sure you link your Coral and Rewards 4 Racing accounts up and get earning!
Coral are serious about horse racing as you would expect from a high street giant with a long history and a great reputation within the Sport of Kings. Coral were founded by Joe Coral in the 1920s but are now a true global betting giant.
They have undergone a number of takeovers over the years. They were partnered with Gala to form the Gala Coral group. Then, in 2016, a protracted merger with Ladbrokes was finalised. In 2018 they bought by GVC Holdings, all of which might seem irrelevant. However, what this all means is that Coral are a bookie with deep pockets and bags of betting know-how. Both of these mean that punters get the best service, offers and technology so it’s all good by us.
Back to looking at Coral, and racing betting fans can earn a generous free bet when they first join Coral. However, it is the regular racing offers that make Coral one of racing’s go-to bookies. You can see a selection of some of what they offer above, whilst outside of racing, they’re also top class.
With loads of streaming and a very nice mobile betting site, Coral is an excellent racing bookie and their odds are strong too, especially if you get a nice Best Odds Guaranteed boost.
Other Coral Offers
As well as the great free bet when you join Coral and the racing offers listed above, Coral have lots of other promotions. Again, full info on these can be found at Coral, including the terms and conditions and most up to date list of promos. As usual, all of these are for those aged 18 and above and resident in the UK or Ireland.
As well as the bookmaker side of things, Coral also have an online and live casino, a slots site, bingo hall, poker room and lotteries too. Most of these have their own dedicated welcome bonus and many of these can be claimed in conjunction with each other.
However, in terms of sport offers, if you like betting on sports apart from horse racing, make sure you check out the following:
- Coral Million – the Coral Million is a free to play Premier League prediction competition. It ends on the 1st September and you could win a cool £1m by predicting the correct answer to 10 questions about the football season ahead
- Enhanced Odds and Price Boosts – the Coral homepage will frequently show price boosts available to existing customers on a range of sports. These are time-limited and maximum stakes usually apply
- Enhanced Each Way Terms – as well as enhanced each ways on horse racing, Coral also sometimes pay extra places on other sports too. Most notably in 2018 they often went 10 places on the biggest golf tournaments!
- Acca Boosts – make a fourfold or more football acca and get a 10% boost on winnings as a free bet up to £100! Key terms – 18+. UK/IRE only. Online and telephone. Minimum bet £2. Minimum match odds 1/10. Minimum acca odds 6/4. Selected markets. 10% bonus paid as free bet up to £100. Bonus on winnings only. Credited by 12pm the day after settlement, valid for 4 days. One Acca Boost per day. Void if bet fully Cashed Out. Terms and conditions apply
- Best Price Guaranteed on Dogs – as well as BOG on the horses, you can also get the same on the greyhounds with Coral’s Best Price Guarantee. Subject to Ts and Cs this applies to all UK and Irish dog races
With so many great promotions spread over a range of sports and non-sporting betting, Coral are a great choice. Whether you love betting on racing or anything else, Coral are well worth a try!