Betway 50/1 Offer: Back Enable at enhanced odds of 50/1 to win the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe at Longchamp on Sunday 6th October 2019
John Gosden’s hot favourite Enable is looking to make history by winning her third Arc de Triomphe on Sunday. If she succeeds it will be her 13th straight win. If you think she’ll get the victory, you can get a massive boost on the standard odds of 4/5 with this Betway enhanced odds offer:
The John Gosden-trained Enable has won so many top class races including the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe (in each of the last two years), the Oaks, the Irish Oaks, and the Breeders’ Cup Turf. In short, this is one hell of a mare and we fully expect her to deliver at Longchamp.
Please note these significant terms to the offer and see the Betway site for the full terms and conditions: New customers from UK and Ireland only. Valid debit/credit card or Paypal. Min deposit €/£10. Max stake €/£1. Race Winner singles only. Winnings paid in Free Bets. Offer expires 06/10/19 at 15:05 BST. 18+ begambleaware.org Full Terms Apply
Betway 50/1 Offer: How to Claim
As with all betting offers and free bets, it is important to read and make sure you understand all the terms and conditions, which are given in full in this case on the Betway site.
Here are the steps you need to follow to claim this 50/1 offer from Betway:
- Visit Betway using one of the offer-specific links or buttons on this page
- Click on the ‘Full Terms Apply’ link and read the full T&C
- Close that box and click the ‘Join Now’ button
- Enter your details
- Once your account has been set up, make a deposit to the account of at least £10 then place a bet of £1.00 on Enable to win the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe
- Watch the race and cheer on your horse!
If Enable wins the race, you’ll be paid out at the standard price and the 50/1 remainder will be topped up within 24 hours in free bets.
Will Enable win the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe at Longchamp on 6th October 2019?
For an in-depth preview of the race, check out our Prix de l’Arc tips article. If you don’t fancy reading through that, then our simple answer to the question is: yes, we believe Enable will win the race.
With Enable priced at 4/5, the next in the betting is the Aidan O’Brien-trained Japan, at odds of 6/1, who won King Edward VII Stakes at Royal Ascot in June and the Juddmonte International at York in August. But we feel the colte isn’t in the same class as the favourite and we’re confident Enable will get the job done.
Of the rest of the field, Donnacha O’Brien’s 12/1 shot, Magical, is another who has an outside chance of success in our eyes. The four year old won the Irish Champion Stakes last time out at Leopardstown, but again she’s not quite in the same class as Enable – as shown by Enable’s Yorkshire Oaks victory over her by almost three lengths in August.
In short our money’s on Enable, and if you can claim the 50/1 offer from Betway, even better!
Enable Consecutive Winners
Here are the 12 consecutive winners Enable has posted in recent time:
- 22 August 2019 – Darley Yorkshire Oaks, York
- 27 July 2019 – King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes, Ascot
- 6 July 2019 – Eclipse Stakes, Sandown Park
- 3 November 2018 – Breeders’ Cup Turf, Churchill Downs
- 7 October 2018 – Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, Longchamp
- 8 September 2018 – September Stakes, Kempton Park
- 1 October 2017 – Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, Chantilly
- 24 August 2017 – Yorkshire Oaks, York
- 29 July 2017 – King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes, Ascot
- 15 July 2017 – Irish Oaks, Curragh
- 2 June 2017 – Epsom Oaks, Epsom
- 10 May 2017- Cheshire Oaks, Chester