Betway 33/1 Offer: Back Enable at enhanced odds of 3/1 to win the Yorkshire Oaks at York on Thursday 22nd August 2019
John Gosden’s hot favourite Enable runs at York’s Ebor Festival on Thursday looking for her 12th straight win. If you think she’ll get the victory, you can get a massive boost on the standard odds of 1/3 with this Betway enhanced odds offer:
Enable has won so many top class races including the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe (twice!), the Oaks, the Irish Oaks, the Breeders’ Cup Turf and this race in 2017. In short, this is one hell of a mare.
Please note these significant terms to the offer and see the Betway side for the full terms and conditions: New customers from UK and Ireland only. Valid debit/credit card or Paypal. Min deposit €/£10. Max stake €/£1. Race Winner singles only. Winnings paid in Free Bets. Offer expires 22/08/19 at 15:35 BST. 18+ begambleaware.org. Full Terms Apply
Betway 33/1 Offer: How to Claim
As with all betting offers and free bets, it is important to read and make sure you understand all the terms and conditions, which are given in full in this case on the Betway site.
Here are the steps you need to follow to claim this 33/1 offer from Betway:
- Visit Betway using one of the offer-specific links or buttons on this page
- Click on the ‘Full Terms Apply’ link and read the full T&C
- Close that box and click the ‘Join Now’ button
- Enter your details
- Once your account has been set up, make a deposit to the account of at least £10 then place a bet of £1.00 on Enable to win the Yorkshire Oaks
- Watch the race and cheer on your horse!
If Enable wins the race, you’ll be paid out at the standard price and the 33/1 remainder will be topped up within 24 hours in free bets.
Will Enable win the Yorkshire Oaks at Ascot on 22nd August 2019?
For an in-depth preview of the race, check out our Yorkshire Oaks Tips article. If you don’t fancy reading through that, then our simple answer to the question is: yes, enable will win the race.
With Enable priced at 1/3, the next in the betting is the Aidan O’Brien-trained Magical, at odds of 7/2, who won Champions Fillies & Mares Stakes at Champions Day at Ascot last October. But we feel she isn’t in the same class as the favourite and we’re confident Enable will get the job done.
Of the rest of the field, John Gosden’s 12/1 shot, Anapurna, is the only other who has even an outside chance of success in our eyes. The three year old won the Oaks at Epsom, but again she’s not quite in the same class as Enable.
In short our money’s on Enable, and if you can claim the 33/1 offer from Betway, even better!
Enable Consecutive Winners
Here are the 11 consecutive winners Enable has posted in recent time:
- 27 July 2019 – King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes, Ascot
- 6 July 2019 – Eclipse Stakes, Sandown Park
- 3 November 2018 – Breeders’ Cup Turf, Churchill Downs
- 7 October 2018 – Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, Longchamp
- 8 September 2018 – September Stakes, Kempton Park
- 1 October 2017 – Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, Chantilly
- 24 August 2017 – Yorkshire Oaks, York
- 29 July 2017 – King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes, Ascot
- 15 July 2017 – Irish Oaks, Curragh
- 2 June 2017 – Epsom Oaks, Epsom
- 10 May 2017- Cheshire Oaks, Chester