Betfair – £100 Free Bet Bundle Offer (5 x £20 Free Bets)
Betfair Free Bet Explained
- Amount – £100 (as five £20 free bets)
- Type of Free Bet – Place five £10 bets, get on £20 free bet (repeat – up to five £20 free bets in total)
- Rollover Requirements – None
- Minimum Odds – 1/2 (1.5 in decimal odds)
- Validity – Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account, free bets must be used within 30 days of issue
- Other Info – Use promo code ZBBC01 when joining; only Sportsbook bets count, not those placed on the exchange; stake not returned
- Significant Terms: New customer offer (18+). UK/IRE residents only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Minimum odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply (available at Betfair Sportsbook.
Betfair Racing Betting Offers
All the offers below are live at the time of writing but as with any promotion they are subject to change. You can see all the latest deals on the Betfair Sportsbook Promotions tab. There you will also see full terms and conditions for all their promos. The below are open to new and existing Betfair punters and are, of course, available only to those aged 18 and above.
Racing offers updated on 16th August 2018
- ITV 3/1 Racing Offer – Place a single bet on one of the live selected ITV races and if your horse wins at odds of 3/1 or more (based on the SP odds), Betfair will give you a free bet to the same value of your stake, up to £25 (T&Cs Apply).
- Acca Boost – If you like racing accumulators this promo gives you a boost of up to 50% on one acca a week. The maximum stake is £25 and it applies to your first acca of the week. Include three legs for a 5% boost on winnings, rising to 50% for 10 or more selections. The maximum bonus is £2,000 and the extra winnings are paid as free bets.
- Minimum Bet Guarantee – Perfect for high rollers, Betfair Sportsbook now guarantees all UK and Irish racing betting fans a lay to lose guarantee for all Class 1 and Class 2 races. For these contests in the United Kingdom and Ireland, all customers (unless banned) will be able to win at least £500 on any given race. EG, if you back a horse at 1/2 the maximum bet will be at least £1,000 and at evens at least £500.
- Collect Rewards4Racing points – Rewards4Racing is a great option that gives you points when you buy race tickets. However, you now earn points on your bets with Betfair, with one for every £1 you bet. For regular punters this could soon add up to some nice (free!) days out!
- Best Odds Guaranteed – As with most top bookies, Betfair offer Best Odds Guaranteed meaning they will pay at the higher price of the early price or the starting price. See further details about Best Odds Guaranteed in our dedicated feature
- Betfair Live Racing Streaming – Watch a number of races live at Betfair when you place a bet on them. Perfect if you want to watch the action on the go or at non-televised meetings.
Betfair started out as a betting exchange and whilst they still offer that service (as well as poker, bingo, casino facilities, arcade games and slots) it is now the Betfair Sportsbook that is their main focus. We certainly think it is the best option for betting on the horses.
The Sportsbook operates just like a standard, traditional, online bookie but a few nice extras make Betfair one of the very best racing betting sites around. The site is really easy to use, on mobile or desktop and it’s also very fast.
In 2016 Betfair and Irish bookmaker Paddy Power merged. Betfair were already one of the biggest bookmakers around but the new joint company has vast resources that few rivals can match. Their deep pockets and shared know-how mean that Betfair can offer generous odds, brilliant offers and also invest in the best, most innovative technologies.
If you already have a Betfair account and want an alternative racing free bet, we’ve got plenty of those. Alternatively, see some more promotions from Betfair for non-racing punting.
Other Betfair Sportsbook Promotions
If you like more than just betting on the horses, Betfair have much more than just racing offers. As with the promos listed above, these are of course subject to change. Below is just a brief selection of the sports deals at Betfair, plus the freebies they offer in the other areas of their site. You can get the full terms for each promotion, as ever, at Betfair.
- Casino, Poker, Bingo, Arcade, Slots and Live Casino Welcome Offers – when it comes to gambling, Betfair offer it all. They have various different suites and each has a welcome offer of its own. You can usually claim more than one, or even all, of these and they offer great value so check them out
- Best Odds – not a promo as such but Betfair Sportsbook boasts the best odds on the Premier League. This claim is independently verified (subject to Ts and Cs) and also applies to tennis, rugby and international cricket too!
- Enhanced Each Way – for the big races you’ll find Betfair offering extra places for each way bets. This is also a promo that golf fans will find on majors and certain other events too. Unlike at many rival betting sites, golf fans will get extra each way places many times a season, even occasionally on smaller tournaments.
- Football Odds Boosts – on the Sportsbook homepage you will find a selection of price boosts. These are updated daily and usually apply to that day’s football. You can expect around five to 10 boosts each day.