888sport are a brilliant site for betting on the Cheltenham Festival and this 33/1 Al Boum Photo offer is a cracker for Friday’s big one, the Cheltenham Gold Cup!
We’re expecting an enhanced odds offer from 888 for each day of the 2020 Cheltenham Festival. These will usually have the same terms and conditions and we’ll provide the lowdown on each daily offer as they are released.
Read on for information on the enhanced odds being offered on day two of this year’s Cheltenham Gold Cup Offer: 33/1 on Al Boum Photo!
Key Terms for 888 Cheltenham Offer – Qualifying bet must be placed at the normal odds • max bet £5 • Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement • Free bet stakes not included in bet returns • Free bets expire 7 days after credit • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Full T&C’s apply.
888sport 33/1 Al Boum Photo Gold Cup Offer
The legal small print is above and here are the simple steps you need to take to claim today’s Cheltenham offer at 888sport.
- If you don’t have an 888sport account and are aged 18 or over then read on…
- Join 888sport with Cheltenham offer code 888ODDS
- Deposit £10 or more using a debit card or other eligible payment method
- Bet £5 on named horse in selected race at the normal 888 odds
- When the bet wins, you’ll get paid cash for the standard odds and your stake
- Free bets boost winnings to the offer price
- The free bets are stake not returned and valid for 7 days once issued
- Offer available for a limited time only
- Cannot be combined with any other 888 promo
- Full Ts and Cs are shown at 888sport when you claim this Cheltenham offer!
Will Al Boum Photo Win The 2020 Cheltenham Gold Cup?
At the tim eof writing Al Boum Photo is the 4/1 favourite to win the 2020 Cheltenham Gold Cup. He was priced at 12/1 last year when he got the better of Bristol De Mai, Native River, Thistlecrack and others. There are many backers for the Willie Mullins runner this year too, and given this is seen as a slightly less-than-vintage field when it comes to the Gold Cup.
Second favourite Santini could offer a real challenge, having won the Cotswold Chase at Cheltenham in January, but this price of 33/1 on the favourite offers such good value that we’re definitely plumping for Al Boum Photo to land back-to-back Gold Cups.
Check out all of our Cheltenham offers!