Clan Des Obeaux is well fancied for the Cheltenham Gold Cup and Paddy Power offer odds of 80/1 for new customers!
You can only bet £1 at those enhanced odds which means you have very little to lose and potentially an 80/1 winner to gain! Read on for details of this Gold Cup cracker or click the button below to join Paddy Power right now!
Key Terms for 80/1 Paddy Power Offer – Open to new Paddy Power customers only. 18+. UK/ROI only. Get Clan Des Obeaux at the enhanced odds of 80/1 to win the 2019 Cheltenham Gold Cup. Maximum stake £1. Winnings paid in stake not returned free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards or with PayPal qualify. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&Cs apply and are available at Paddy Power. Please be Gamble Aware.
80/1 Clan Des Obeaux Offer at Paddy Power
The standard odds on Clan Des Obeaux at the time of writing are 5/1, with some betting sites offering just 4/1. That means 80/1 is giving you up to 20 times the non-enhanced odds available elsewhere.
This is how you can claim the 80/1 offer if you fancy Clan Des Obeaux will do the business in the big one…
- Assuming you are a resident in the UK or Ireland and over 18 you can claim this offer
- Also assuming you don’t already have a Paddy Power account
- Join Paddy Power with 80/1 offer code YHRC31
- Deposit with card or PayPal
- Bet £1 at the normal odds
- When Clan Des Obeaux wins the Gold Cup you’ll get cash for the stake and published odds, and free bets for the rest
- These free bets are stake not returned and valid for one week
- Limited time offer applies to pre-race bets on named race only and full Ts and Cs can be seen at Paddy Power
So, if you like the sound of enhanced odds of 80/1 on one of the favourites, just join Paddy and claim this offer!
2019 Gold Cup Tips: What are Clan Des Obeaux’s chances?
As said, Clan Des Obeaux is right up near the top of the betting for the 2019 Gold Cup. You can see our full Gold Cup tips and offer feature for more analysis. However, in short, the French seven year old has a great chance.
He’s won his last two, including getting the better of Thistlecrack, Native River, Might Bite and other high class horses in the King George. That was a brilliant performance and he backed it up at Ascot in February.
A win here would really move Clan Des Obeaux into the top, top bracket of chasers and at odds of 80/1 this Paddy promo offers amazing value!