Ridden by Ruby Walsh, Footpad is 5/1 to win the Ryanair Chase but Paddy Power offer new customers 60/1!
Footpad is vying for favouritism in the Ryanair Chase and may indeed go off as the favourite. No matter what, 60/1 is a huge price and you’re getting 12 times the normal odds (at the time of writing).
Paddy Power’s 36/1 Altior offer landed and this one has a great chance too. You have very little to lose and a 60/1 winner to gain. The maximum stake with the promo is £1 so even of Footpad doesn’t land the 2019 Ryanair Chase you’ll only be a quid down!
Click the button below to claim this Paddy Power offer or read on for more details…
66/1 Offer – Key Terms – New Paddy Power customers (18+, UK/ROI) can back Footpad at enhanced odds of 60/1 to win the 2019 Ryanair Chase. Maximum bet at 60/1 is £1. Winnings are paid in free bets. These free bets are valid for 7 days and are stake not returned. Only deposits with cards or PayPal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. Ts and Cs apply and can be viewed in full at Paddy Power. 18+. Be Gamble Aware.
Paddy Power 60/1 Footpad Offer
- Join Paddy Power with 60/1 code YHRC30
- Must be aged at least 18, not already have a Paddy Power account and be a resident of the UK or Ireland
- 60/1 offer applies to named race and horse only and for a limited time only
- Bet £1 at the normal odds (pre-race bets only)
- Stake and standard odds are paid as cash, free bets take winnings to £60
- Free bet are added within 1 day, valid for 1 week and are stake not returned free bets
- Full Ts and Cs available at Paddy Power
Will this 60/1 offer be a winner?
There are no sure things in racing (other than maybe Altior and Winx!) but there is no doubt that Footpad has a cracking chance of landing the Ryanair and this offer. Footpad has five wins and a second from seven chases and won the Arkle by a staggering 14 lengths 12 months ago.
Things haven’t gone to plan this season – hence the odds. He would have been odds-on for this with better runs but not having raced since December he has been laid out for this and we think he will bounce back in top style.
5/1 looks a very fair price but if you don’t have an account at Paddy Power then this 60/1 offer is not to be sniffed at. With only a quid on the line, why not join Paddy and back Footpad?