Defi Du Seuil is the favourite for the Champion Chase and Paddy Power offer new customers odds of 40/1 he wins the day one Cheltenham feature!
40/1 is an amazing price given Defi Du Seuil is the 5/4 (Coral) favourite for the 2020 Champion Chase. With no Altior to contend with the market and the bookies clearly think this is Defi Du Seuil’s for the taking. The Day 1 Paddy Power offer saw Epatante deliver the goods at 40/1 so if you missed that, claim this Defi Du Seuil promo and hope for more of the same on day two!
This 40/1 Paddy Power offer is only available to new customers but if you haven’t yet got an account with Paddy and fancy Defi Du Seuil for the Champion Chase, this is DEFINITELY the offer for you.
Key Terms for 40/1 Paddy Power Offer – 18+, new UK or ROI customers only. Maximum bet at enhanced odds is £1. Winnings paid in cash for normal odds and topped up to enhanced odds with free bets. Free bets are stake not returned and valid for 1 week. Only deposits with card, PayPal or Apple Pay qualify. Multiple and in-play bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply – see Paddy Power for full details.
Paddy Power 40/1 Defi Du Seuil Offer
Want to back Champion Chase favourite Defi Du Seuil at 40/1? Here’s how to claim this Paddy Power Cheltenham offer! Note that we’ve also got betting tips for the Champion Chase if you aren’t sure who to back.
- Are you resident in the UK or Ireland and over 18? If so, you should be eligible as long as you don’t have a Paddy Power account already.
- Visit Paddy Power from a 40/1 link on this page
- Use offer code YSAC55 to join
- Deposit with card, PayPal or Apple Pay and bet £1 on Defi Du Seuil to win the 2020 Champion Chase
- Place bet at normal pre-race odds
- If Defi Du Seuil wins you’ll get cash for your stake and the normal odds (currently 11/1o with Paddy Power but subject to change)
- Winnings are boosted to 40/1 with free bets
- These free bets expire after a week and the stake is not returned with winnings from them
- Free bets credited within 24 hours of race ending
- All the happy small print is available at Paddy Power before you join
So if backing the 5/4 favourite at massive odds of 40/1 appeals, just head to Paddy Power now and claim this Defi Du Seuil offer now!
Will Defi Du Seuil Land this 40/1 Offer?
In short we are pretty confident that Barry Geraghty and Defi Du Seuil will do the business and hand Paddy Power another 40/1 pasting following on from Epatante yesterday. This super-progressive seven year old has really impressed us and has only once been out of the top two in nine chases, winning six times.
He’s won his last three, beating the likes of Un De Sceaux and Politologue in good style. He won at the Festival last year and again at Cheltenham last November so likes the course, the ground will suit and all in all he is a very worthy favourite. Solid value at 5/4 and unmissable at 40/1!
If you don’t fancy this check out the 40/1 Tiger Roll offer or how about all of the racing free bets we offer?